Sunday, October 21, 2012

Taking Chances


Talk about taking chances! 

On a cool afternoon my client retained me to determine if his wife of 39 years was cheating on him. He had grave concerns over her current change in both attitude and her lack of interest in him. We set up a stationary surveillance on a specific target we had obtained through one of our investigative procedures. To our surprise, it was my client’s longtime friend that had introduced him to his wife several years before. 

About 3 days later, after my client left to go out of town on a business meeting, our stakeout began that same night. We had 2 cars on the target’s house, which by the way was in my client’s neighborhood on the adjacent street. About 1:45 AM, lead investigator observed the garage door going up and no lights on anywhere. Using the night shot on her camera, lead investigator captured video of the subject as she was backing out of the target’s garage without her lights on. Investigator number two followed her back to her house and captured her getting out of her car and walking inside. Needless to say my client won his case for adultery. He was awarded 75 percent of the assets and got to keep the family home and no alimony. My client’s attorney was very happy with our results.

No comments:

Post a Comment