Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Will you find my daughter?


I enjoy locating persons that others haven’t been able to find. An elderly lady sought my services a short time ago to try and locate her daughter. Law enforcement wasn’t able to help because the daughter was 40 years old and not a minor. My client had no evidence she was in any danger other than the fact she had gotten in with the wrong people and my client felt she was on drugs which could be very harmful to her. 

I started her case right away with the little amount of information given by the client. Typical investigative procedures were turning up dead ends. These type cases are never solved by merely running a skip trace report. It takes good, old fashioned detective work, patience on behalf of the client, and a lot of investigative hours. Finally, about two weeks into the case I got a credible lead. I jumped on it right away and set up surveillance outside an extended stay motel in Marietta and after several hours, there she was. My client was so pleased stating that was the best money she had ever spent. She was able to persuade her daughter to come home with her and get into rehab. My office called my cell the following Friday while I was on another case and told me I had a beautiful basket delivered from the florist. When I stopped by to pick it up, it was from this client. I can tell you this is one of the most rewarding cases I have ever had the privilege to complete. I love my job!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment